Thursday, November 17, 2011

Occupy Wall Street

I've been following the Occupy Wall Street movement from day one. The ironic thing is while following this movement I went from viewing it on a computer at the company I worked for to viewing it from home and coffee shops. Lets just say the items that those individuals are protesting for are the same items that have effected me for the second time in my life.

Lately I've been focusing on my own projects. During these times it is important to build a nest egg and my just so happens to be a virtual nest egg. One that I can tap into at any given time and turn into a revenue stream. I don't want to say that I am building a small empire but at this moment it is the only word that I can think of.

To follow up on a few of the more recent activities I have been involved in feel free to visit my personal blog. Jason Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment