Monday, July 11, 2011

A couple of product domains

I've always liked product based domain names because they are straight and to the point. If you are looking for a specific product it would be ideal to simply enter it into the browser and add .com at the end of it. That would be ideal, but most of those names are taken so I have settled for the next best thing .orgs!

I own blushes.org, curlers.org and hairgels.org! I own a couple of other product based domain names but these are the ones I am going to talk about for now. I registered these names because I have a portion of my domain portfolio called Women's Hair & Beauty Products.

Another .org domain name I am proud of is sweatsuit.org but I haven't created a site for it yet. I might create one for it soon but we shall see. I acquired a few domains / sites a little while ago and I will be working on those tonight. I'll definitely consider buying more product based domains in the near future, but at the moment I rather build out what I currently own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment